Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Moments

There is nothing more beautiful than nature. 
Took these shots at the beginning of break and wanted to share. 


It's been a busy two weeks, and I finally have some time to work on some of the videos for the past DIYs I blogged about. I had a great holiday season spending some time with family and friends. Just wanted to share a couple photos of the two manicures I did for the holidays plus some nature shots! Have not worked on any DIYs for a while, but I have a lot of  new ones planned out for the new year! Excited to start 2014!
Using the DIY nail dotting tool (posted about these back in November) I did my holiday holly berry accent nail.
I didn't have time to do clean up around my cuticles so it looks super messy!
For my New Years manicure I did a simple manicure using China Glaze's 1012 "Rose Among Thorns". 
Cheers to a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment