Thursday, November 28, 2013

Heart Nail Art


Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a quick tutorial for heart nail art. All you'll need is a DIY nail dotting tool from my previous post, and 2 different colored nail polishes! I chose oxblood nail polish (Revlon- 570 VIXEN) for my base color with white hearts on my accent fingers. 

First, dip your nail dot tool into the nail polish you want your heart to be (I did mine in white). Make sure the whole thing (pinhead, bobby pin top, etc.) is evenly coated with a bubble of nail polish. 

Choose where you want your heart to be and place a dot where you want the left side of the heart. I did my heart in the bottom right corner of my ring finger.
You are then going to make the right side of the heart (tiny bit to the right) so place another dot of the same size in line with the first dot.
Starting with the left side of the heart, drag some of the nail polish down at an angle.
Do the same thing on the other side of the heart and fill the middle section in. 
 TA-DAH!! There's your heart!
Once you are sure your heart is COMPLETELY dry, seal it in with top coat.
Here are some more shots of the heart nail art.
Thanks so much for reading, this is a really easy nail art, and the hearts look really cute! Subscribe to my youtube channel (diysbymegid) and follow my instagram (diysbymegid). If you try any of my DIYs make sure to email me a picture at diysbymegid@gmail.com! 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. nail scissors

    ReplyDelete