Friday, September 26, 2014

Homecoming Sneak Peek... And Homecoming pictures!


It's Homecoming weekend at my school! I wanted to give a sneak peek of my homecoming look; basically all of my stuff, just not me wearing them!

I got both my dress and shoes at Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth (the outlet store-- a.k.a. a LOT less expensive than Saks Fifth!). I've always worn dark colors to dances (black, navy blue) and this time I decided to go with a brighter color- cream.

My dress is all lace, and I am in love with the bottom of it!
I bought 2 pairs of my earring- one in coral and a turquoise pair. I had planned on wearing the turquoise ones with turquoise shoes, but THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO TURQUOISE SHOES TO BE FOUND... anywhere!!



I went with coral as my accent color and found my Coach coral bow pumps. They are pretty comfortable (as comfy as heels can get!) and I love the bow with the gold Coach tile accent.
I got this coral gel color- little darker than I wanted but still pretty.
I will be sharing some more pics (of me actually in my dress) this weekend, and I will be trying to finish up some more posts!
Update: Here are some pics from Homecoming!
All the products I used to get ready (yes...it's a lot!).
My nails.
The usual outfit details shot.
 The table all set up for dinner.
Of course a pic with my pup... who does not look like he wanted to take one with me!
 Playing around!
Thanks for reading! Follow me on my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel (diysbymegid)! If you want to be notified when a new post comes out, subscribe at the top of my blog by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment