Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter Brights

I love winter time: 1. because I'm on vacation, and 2. because I love bundling up. It has been quite chilly for California weather recently, and I've been pulling out my winter coats. This cream coat is my sister's from Nordstrom. I am in love with the bright orange liner (I totally blend in with the foliage!).

I paired a dark pair of skinny jeans (from Marshall's) with a mint Nordstrom tank, black H&M cardigan, and black H&M booties.


I mixed different colors of turquoise/teal and tied them together with my Francesca's Collection statement necklace.
I have a whole bunch more outfit posts (about 30 outfits) that I will be working on this winter break! Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and enjoying time with your family and friends!



Countdown to Christmas-- 4 days left!!

My style tip of this outfit post is when pairing up light colors (like the light teal blouse I am wearing) do a dark bottom or contrasting outerwear to offset the colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment