Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nail Art Tools

Before purchasing some dotting tools, I made my own for my manicures with dots. My dotting tools cost $10, while my homemade ones cost nothing because I had all the materials to make them already! Here is the link to the video!
$10 bought ones

For this DIY you will need:
-Pencils with erasers
-Sewing pins
-Bobby pin
Depending on the size of dot you want for your nails, you can choose which type of pin you want to use. Each of the different materials make slightly different sized dots.
For the bobby pin dotting tool you do not need a pencil. Simply pull it apart!
 Here are some past "dotticures" that I have used my DIY dotting tools for!



Thanks  for reading! Make sure you try this DIY, it is super easy to do and there are so many possibilities for your nails!! Have fun dotting! Follow my instagram diysbymegid, subscribe to my youtube diysbymegid, and contact me at diysbymegid@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment