Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shopping (with Super Savings)

Wanted to share my latest steals! They were all really great deals and I am super excited to put some outfits together with my new pieces.
I was so excited when I got an email saying Nordstrom Rack was having a limited-time sale event for Alex and Ani bangles powered by Haute Look. I got both of these for $14.97 a piece. (They are both normally $28.00!) You can find these and other styles on the Alex and Ani website, linked here. They are also sold online at Nordstrom Rack (where there are still some on sale!!) and at Nordstrom (both online and in store).
Absolutely in love with these cheetah print sandals I found at Target, on clearance for $9.98. Linked here is the white version online right now for $16.98. My favorite part of these sandals is the back, it is knotted in the back with gold metal on the straps!


I found these silver and nude sandals at Gap for $12.50. They were on sale for $24.99, and it was 50% off all sale prices the day I went. They are made out of leather, and so so SO comfy! This style is sold out online, but linked here is a similar style at Gap.
I love mine because I got them for a great deal. I found this pair as I was scrolling through my Instagram feed, they are Kenneth Cole Reaction, and even though they look identical to mine, they are probably a lot more expensive!!

These are not sold online anymore, I also got these at Gap for $12.50 after half off of the $24.99.  These are leather perforated flats in nude. I can already tell these will be a fall staple. Linked here are Gap's classic leather flats.
This shirt is from Gap, it is a high low tank with a criss-cross key hole back. Simple but comfy, and it was only $7.50 after the 50% off.
This is just a workout top from Gap, $10 after the 50% discount.
I fell in love with this scarf at H&M and although it was not on sale, it was only $6.95. Here is the link for it (mine is the "light taupe").
This is my first (probably of many :)) maxi dresses. It is fitted and has a slit up to around my calf. I am 5'4" and it is the perfect length. I got mine for $17.50 after 50% off. Here is a link to all of Gaps' maxi dresses.
The last of my finds are these two belts from H&M. They have such a huge assortment of belts, and when I went they were having a huge sale. I got each of these for $3! 
Check out all the stores I mentioned, they are all having great sales right now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment